Thursday 18 June 2020

Entering the Blogisphere

As a committed geneablogger I am always championing the benefits of blogging.

Since becoming President of The Lake Macquarie Family History Group last August I have been hoping to set up a Group blog so I was delighted when the Committee supported my proposal to create this blog at our last Committee Meeting.

I see the blog as an integral part of our communication strategy for both promoting our Group and preserving its history and as a forum for sharing stories of the people who lived and worked in Lake Macquarie. I am hoping that our members and people from our local area will embrace the blog and share their stories of life on the Lake.

Jill Ball 
President 
Lake Macquarie Family History Group

From the Archives: Display at Swansea 2001

1 comment: